The church will be open on Sunday 7th November, between 2pm & 3.30pm.
Come at any time, and stay as long as you wish.
- Light a candle to remember your loved one
- Write the name of your loved one on a leaf and hang it on the memory tree
- Listen to the music being played
- Bring to mind memories of your loved one
- Give thanks to God for your treasured memories
- Ask God to be close to you and give you His comfort
Every 20 minutes (on the hour, 20 past and 20 to the hour) a short prayer will be said and the names on the tree will be read. You may like to wait until you’ve heard the name of your loved one.
Rev Manda, Reader Judith Emery & team will be available if you want to talk.
We advise that masks are worn.