In February St Mary’s will begin a new course called Fruitfulness on the Frontline. The aim is to help us understand more where God might already be at work in our lives, and to live out our faith more confidently day by day.
Recordings of our Sunday sermons are available here
We hope everyone at St Mary’s will benefit from the Sunday sermons, and consider signing up for a weekly small group where the themes will be explored in more detail.
Perhaps sometimes we don’t realise how significant our everyday context is to God. Or we’re not confident God will use us rather than someone else. Or perhaps we feel ill equipped for the task. Our world needs God’s people to make a difference where they are, and “Fruitfulness on the Frontline” is a stepping stone to help us understand and live that out more fully. Watch the promo video below:
Sundays and Midweek Groups
“Fruitfulness on the Frontline” will be launched on Sunday 5th February at both our 9am and 10.30 services, with groups starting during that coming week. Recordings of the sermons will be added to this page week by week.
Each small group session begins with a short DVD, which sparks off questions and reflection on scripture, with time for prayer each week too. Sessions will be roughly 90 minutes long. If you would like to join a group, please contact Cathy in the church office: email@example.com.
- The Big Picture – 5th Feb, Colossians 1:15-20
- Modelling Godly Character – 12th Feb, Galatians 5:13-26
- Making Good Work – 26th Feb, Genesis 1:26-2:3
- Ministering Grace and Love – 5th Mar, Luke 10:25-37
- Moulding Culture – 12th Mar, Matthew 5:13-16
- Mouthpiece for Truth and Justice – 19th Mar, 2 Samuel 12:1-13
- Messenger of the Gospel – 26th Mar, 1 Peter 3:8-16
- The Journey On – 2nd Apr, 2 Kings 6:8-17
Course members will be given a book to work through week by week. Also, you can sign up for a 40 day ‘prayer journey’ to help you reflect on the themes day by day. Sign up here: